Get the latest updates, news and product offers via email
Are you not completely happy with the order that you have placed? Then you can return products * (see return conditions) within 14 days of receipt for deliveries in the Netherlands provided that the seal is not broken, the product is unopened, unused and has its original packaging.
If the seal is broken, opened or tested, your order will be definitive and can no longer be returned. The costs for returning are at the expense of the customer. These costs amount to approximately 6.95 per package, consult the website of your carrier for the exact rates.
NOTE: Hygiene items (such as underwear) cannot be exchanged or returned if the seal is broken.
Please note: Unfortunately, if the returned products do not meet these conditions, we cannot process your return. We reserve the right to refuse returned products if there is a suspicion that the products have already been used or have been damaged through no fault of our own.
The conditions that we set are that the items are unopened, unused, sealed, in their original & flawless condition and are provided with the original labels or packaging.
You have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days after receipt, without giving a reason. After cancellation you have another 14 days to return your product. You will then be credited with the full order amount including any shipping costs (only when the complete order is returned).
If you make use of the right of withdrawal, the product with all supplied accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original state and in the original packaging to Bio Beauty Online be returned.
Always make sure that your package is provided with a Track & Trace code and save the shipping receipt. Without proof of shipment with a Track & Trace code lost returns will not be reimbursed. Sending your return via letterbox post where you do not receive a Track & Trace code is at your own risk.
Note: Returns cannot be returned to a collection point / service point. You can only send it back to the address you receive from us when you register the return.
How do I use the return scheme?
This is done in a few simple steps:
- Send an e-mail to [email protected] within 14 days after receiving your package with the message that you want to return (part of) your order.
- You will then receive an e-mail with the address to which you can return
- Put the items (well packaged) back in the box, add a paper with the order number to the box and stick the return address on the box.
- Hand in the box at a PostNL delivery point.
- The products are collected at the PostNL point and the content is checked.
- You will receive the money back to your bank account within 14 days after the return notification, provided the package has also arrived.
* If the product does not meet the return conditions, return costs will be charged. This includes an amount of € 6.95 representing the return and resending of the products.
- The costs for returns are for the customer.
- The items must be unopened, unused, sealed, in their original & flawless condition and provided with the original labels or packaging.
-When breaking the seal, opening or testing the product, your order is final and can no longer be returned. The costs for returning are for the account of the customer.
- Products that have a seal (for reasons of hygiene) cannot be returned at the time the seal is broken or damaged.
- For products that do not contain a seal, products are checked for damage or traces of use. If a product suffers so much damage from use than how the product was sent, the customer will be given an option to either deduct the damage from the refund or have the product sent to the customer again for an amount of € 6.95. The customer will be informed about this in advance.
- If the customer's choice is not made with a damaged product, the return cannot be processed further.
Why not a free return?
The costs incurred for sending (unfortunately, PostNL does not send for free) must be paid in one way or another. Most web stores calculate these costs by adding them to the selling price of the products. We could do the same (make our products all more expensive) and make it look like we don't charge shipping costs - as is usually the case with other web stores. However, we find this unfair because in this way customers who order multiple items are then punished because they are actually charged double shipping costs.
The web shops that do not charge shipping costs, earn without you noticing the 'no shipping costs'.
In addition, returns are unfortunately not sustainable.
See here the consequences of your order and return behavior.